Thursday, September 27, 2012

Creativity takes courage

For today's card I tried a technique that was posted in one of my online groups. Here is a link to the source for instructuions. It uses crayons and a embossing folder. Now it took me some time to hunt up the crayons it has been along time since we have used them in this household.
I use chocolate base card with the leaf embossing folder and various autumn colour crayons. Then Adirondack inks to sponge and brilliance pearlescent ink to add the reflective light. As you add the crayon the embossing just pops out and then when you add the ink is gives the card a seude texture. I finished it off with bakers twine and the MFT Prima Donna Petals die-namics flower.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Clearly Sentimental about art
Paper: Chocolate, orange and red card, DCWV designer paper
Other: crayons, cuttlebug embossing folder, adirondack and brilliance ink, MFT Die-namic, hot glue, bakers twine.

Have fun
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment