Monday, August 29, 2011

Chef Marci

Today I inked up La la Land stamps Chef Marci, they have just the cutiest range of stamps. This is the first time I have used the mini rolled rose die from MFT, I love the look but it is a bit fiddly getting the roll right, I think a bit more practise is needed.




and Our Creative Corner Colour challenge for my inspiration.

Supplies:

Stamps: La La Land Stamps Chef Marci, sentiment - Paper Pretties

Paper: Basic balck, basic gray, real red, green &white card, DP Rosies wedding stack

Other: black ink, copics, MFT mini rolled rose die-namics, leaf punch, hot glue gun,foam tape,MS border punch.


Have a great day

Maryann

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Your chef is darling and that red really pops from the rose. I've not seen that die before - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete