Friday, July 8, 2011

Without Wings

Today I have another card for the Boomerang Stampers COTM theme things with wings. The technique I have used on this card was something that I did at the craft show last month.

I stamped the image in black in and using the circle die I cut it out. I then proceeded to sponge on different shades of distress ink until I was happy. The Fleur de lis die and Designer paper was also sponged. The sketch I have used is MFTWSC22 and I have also added string for C4C92 twine/string challenge and finished it off with a gold button.Oh the last final touches a spritz with smooch ink and some gem stones around the die.
Supplies:
Stamps: Stamp it Australia - hummingbird wings
Paper: cream, chocolate & black card, Dp scraps
Other: smooch spritz, distress ink black soot, tea dye, vintage photo, Fleur de Lis nestabilities motifs & Accents,gems, button, sponging block.

Have a great day
Maryann

1 comment: