Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You're a hoot

Today's card is made using Mercy's Tuesdays sketch MTSC63.
I started with my stamped image and coloured it with copics, sponged the clouds using a stencil and cut out the oval with my nestabilities. The green card was embossed with flower fantasy Eb it was then layered with chocolate chip, mint green and designer paper ( some that I had in stock but it didn't have a label so I can't share).
This was my first attempt to tie a ribbon and bow on my card, I probably could have played with is some more to get the tails even but it looks ok.

Stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller Lily & Milo clear stamps
Paper: Chocolate chip. mint green, white, designer paper
Other: chocolate chip satin ribbon, mint and chocolate chip brads, copics, brilliance black & pearlescent sky blue ink,nestabilities ovals and scallop ovals, foam tape, Fantasy Flower cuttlebug embossing folder

TFL
Maryann

1 comment: