Saturday, March 13, 2010

Golf Cards

Yeah I can finally share these cards with you, they are two golf cards that I received last month for my birthday. I had to wait to post them because this card from Frances is to be posted on her blog today. It is for a masculine card challenge on Crazy 4 Challenges blog, now I am no way masculine but I do love my golf and over the last several years it has been Frances's challenge to herself to come up with a golf card for me, Frances's now owns several golf stamps, I sure she doesn't mind LOL. I absolutely treasure each card she has made for me, my Hubby love them too as he is a keen golfer also. You can find more info on Frances's blog Stampowl's Studio
The second card is from my friend Gai and a lovely card it is also. I have only had one game of golf in the last month, due to the wet weather we have been having, the course has been closed for competiition. When I am feeling a little down, it is good to look at these cards to lift my spirits.
Have a great day
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment