Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Princess

Hi there,
It is a busy time at work again, it seems to be the norm these days. We have had so much rain that I have missed out on my weekly golf game as the course has been under water, I am lucky that I am high and dry not like some unfortunate people in the rest of the state.
As usual my daughter left it until the last minute for a birthday card request for her friend, I thought I was being clever and had a few on hand for her to choose from. She found one but could you please make it in blue with brown hair. So being nice I made 3 with 3 different designer papers and different shades of brown hair.


This is the card that she chose, she was in such a hurry that she took the photo while I was at work. HMMM maybe she needs some more practise taking card photos.
Stamps: TGF: Princess Anya
Paper: Real Red, Cool Caribbean, Navy,Chocolate Chip, DP - DCWV
Other : Spellbinders Shapeabilities -Fleur De Lis & Fancy Tags

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment