Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sleigh ride

Hello,
One more Christmas card to share, I have nearly finished all that I am going to make. I have a pile to post tomorrow, I hope they arrive safely the postal workers went on strike yesterday.
I made this card for Mojo Monday sketch challenge mojo108 The large snowflake was made out of while card for the base the next layer was Dp cut down finished with a small punched snowflake and brad. The snowflake in the corner was made with acetate and white card using the Martha Stewart punch.
Stamps: Penny Black christmas critters
Paper: white, red, blue card, DP
Other: MS punches, Cuttlebug Die, copics,nestabilities, brads, kindy glitz.

TFL
Maryann

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card. LOVE the cute image and your embellishments.
    Happy Holidays
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete