Saturday, December 26, 2009

AArrhhhhh Missy

Hi,
I hope every one had a fabulous Christmas, we certainly did. It is rather quiet when all the girls grown up and we actually get up first. Nana( DH's Mother) arrived about 9am and we opened presents, after that DD went to Xmas lunch at her boyfriends. Grandma (My Mum) arrived at 11.30 and we had a nice roast lunch just the 4 of us. My family ( sisters & BIL's, nieces, nephews, partners and Kids) started arriving at 2pm, for afternoon festivities in the pool. My Daughter rang from Florida at 1am over there, 4pm here, she had just opened the presents we sent her and we passed the phone around so she could speak to every-one. hMmm can't wait until she is home again.
I managed to get some stamping done in between the visitors, today's card is for day 5 of the 12 days of sketches from the Greeting Farm I really like the way that this card has turned out, what girl wouldn't like a pink and black card. What do you think?
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Matey
Paper: Black, pink ,white, DP Cre8tiv Rock Princess
Other: ribbon, MS punch,nestabilites, copics, pink & black brillance ink

Have a great day
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment