Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some Bunny

Yeah, My new stamps have arrived and what better time to use them than a sketch challenge. This is the first time that I have ordered My Favorite Things stamps from overseas, when my friend told me that my long wanted set winter blast was in the bubble bin, I just had to give it a go. Not that I have used the set today as I just had to order some others that were on the wish list also.
Todays sketch is MFTSC96 over in MFT stamps member forum of SCS. I went with strawberry, chocolate and vanilla colour theme. I also added paper piercing to the corner of my image and to the top of my card.
Stamps: Chocolate Bunny - MFT
Card: DP - Bella Rose, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Other: Nestibilites, brads, copics, scallop border punch, ds tape, paper piercing mat & tool.

TFL
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment