Wednesday, February 4, 2009



Well school is back so it is busy at work again, so that means less time for stamping and other things,( it was hard to go back after 9 weeks off), so I thought I would share a card that I made awhile ago.

I have used green bazzill for the base card. The white dragonflies have been stamped with stazon ink on acetate. The word dragonfly was stamped using Karen Foster snap stamps and punched it with the label punch. I then stamped the dragonfly with Kaleidacolor ink layered it with black attached the ribbon and label on the front of the acetate, backed it with black card and attached it with black brads.

Recipe:

Stamps: Stamp-it Australia - Dragonfly, Karen Foster - snap stamps

Paper : Bazzill card, Acetate, scrap card.

Other: Stazon ink - white, Kaleidacolor- fresh greens, ribbon ,brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment