Friday, January 23, 2009

Melanie the shopper


Hi there, I did not manage to get any stamping done today so I thought I would share a card I made last year. Today my daughter and I had shopping day at Harbour Town, it is a discount warehouse shopping district approximately 1hour and 1/2 away from home. This will be our last trip together before she heads over to America to live for 6 months.
I stamped Melanie the shopper in chocolate chip ink and coloured the shopping bags to match the DP. I then punched the corners and sponged the edges with the ink. I layered this onto close to cocoa cut the same size and placed it off centre. I then put it onto chocolate chip the same way and added the brads. I chose two different DP and joined them and attached a ribbon to hide the join. Next I layered it onto close to cocoa card and then onto a folded card of cool Caribbean.
Recipe:
Stamps: Melanie the shopper - Rubber Romance
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to cocoa, Cool Caribbean, DP- DCWV prints
Other: Chocolate Chip ink, white and chocolate brads, chocolate ribbon,Tombows,ds tape

No comments:

Post a Comment